Tuesday, February 1, 2011

[snowed in?]

Levi last night with his cookie face. Now *that's* a happy face!
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Sooo... we have snow. And it's still coming down! I'm actually pretty excited. Maybe we'll make a snowman this year after all! And... our electricity has flickered a couple times tonight. Call me crazy, but a power outage sounds kind of fun too. For a while, that is =) I don't have much to say today, but I do have plenty of pictures for you to enjoy! 
[one thirty seven] snow longing. 2.1.11 I found Levi perched on the window sill this morning looking longingly out at the snow. =) So cute!

"I know that it's wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny!" ~The Cat in the Hat

Where *is* that yellow crayon?

Would Sam still be cute if she was fat? Yep. And here's the proof.
Crossed fingersly,
Shaina
P.S don't forget to click on the pictures, and please comment below to say what you voted in my poll! =)

4 comments:

  1. I voted "Sometimes..." I am reconsidering though, I might change it to "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND????" Oh, you don't have one of those. Oh well. You get the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said "No." (But I do not think you are crazy.) :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what's the temperature. Its like 65 here and I want snow (not that that will ever happen in Florida, but one can always hope.) Where is this mystical poll thing? I dont see it :( *wants to vote on whatever we're voting about!!* I like voting :)
    (:) (Smiley from BOTH SIDES!!!!! Nobody can beat that signature :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this morning it got down to -20. Not the happiest temperature I've heard of! You will have to get a tan and send it to me by mail, k? *is ashamed of poor little pasty limbs* ;) I have some friends in FL that are always saying how beautiful it is there... it's just ridiculous. If I didn't love KS so much I would live in FL. Maybe when I grow up I'll spend my winters there =) The poll is at the very top of the blog on the right side.
    HAHA. Nope, that's pretty good. ((:))

    ReplyDelete