Friday, February 18, 2011

[me myself and i]

[one fifty four] You guys are probably getting
tired of my cloning fling.. *shrugs shoulders*
I was uninspired today. 2.18.11
So. This morning I woke up and saw that yesterday's photo made it to Explore!!! This is sooo exciting!! You may be asking, "What precisely, *is* explore?" Explore is a Flickr feature with the intent of showing you "some of the most awesome photos on Flickr." Photos are automatically selected by computer according to a secret algorithm called Interestingness. So there you have it. Pretty cool, huh? I'm on cloud nine about it. And in my devotions I read a very relevant scripture:  
I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise will continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make its boast in the Lord;
The humble shall hear it an rejoice.
O magnify the Lord with me,  
 
And let us exalt His name together.
~Psalm 34:1-3
Haha, God is pretty good at keeping us in our place, isn't He?  
(so all of a sudden my enters are going two down... arrrrggggg) Anyway, where was I? Yes, well. Then last night we went to Wichita to see the Princess Bride in theaters with my Uncle and his family, which was fully awesome! And it wasn't just any old theater, it was an *old* theater! It's called the Orpheum, and it's really old and decadent. It was cool. We listened to music on the way home and just had a good time. 
Annnd.. I discovered today that my additional pages (About Me and Guestbook) don't let you comment on them! Which is stinky... because that's kind of the whole idea of a guestbook. So I'm going to have to get that figured out.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you for following my site! I didn't know you had a blog too.

    Congratulations on making it to Explore. I was utterly intrigued to hear that there is a secret algorithm that selects for interestingness. Whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started blogging recently.
    Thank you! Yes, it's pretty cool, isn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete