Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[epicness]

[one fifty eight]
2.22.11
 The dress is finished. Except I need to put a hook and eye on the top of the zipper, but other than that it's finished! I don't have a picture yet, but I will soon.. maybe ;) Sooo, anyway, today Sam and I tried some levitation.. the picture turned out great! You MUST click on it =D Sam is awesome, the dress is awesome, KANSAS is AWESOME for making the wind blow at just the right moment.. *sigh* Photoscape is my friend.. (although I'm sure I could have done a better job in Photoshop) but yeah. AND we're going to KC this weekend to see Breanna and Alyssa... *sigh* Welp, that's about it.
[one fifty nine]
2.23.11
~Shainabo~

4 comments:

  1. YOU my dear are awesome! If you're reading this Catherine, I *will* e-mail you back :))
    Muahaha, I'm really excited about going to KC too :)) Like, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Samantha, I am "reading this." ;) I hope you two have a blast in Kansas City!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete