Tuesday, February 15, 2011

[one fifty one]

[one fifty one][if I could save time in a bottle] 2.15.11
"I prayed that I should have this day...the same day we had today,
all the rest of my Iife."
~Nicolas Nickleby
Totally and completely inspired by this.
I half like/half don't like the way my shirt is all up on one side and down on the other. Oh well.. I can't change it now :)
Could I love Psalm 23 any more? Nope.




Horsey kisses :)

Reading classical books on horseback... it doesn't get much better than that.

4 comments:

  1. Wow your sister is good at balancing on a horse. What are you putting into that coke bottle!!!! Scream!!! It looks like a melted chocolate ice cream bar... but I can't tell...
    Did you guys enjoy Thucydides? I didn't lol... but I like Xenophon so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is that. :D
    BAHAHAHA. It's actually a picture of one of my fondest memories.. dancing! I guess I should have explained like I did on flickr and facebook. There's also a picture already in the bottle at the bottom; that's of my riding horses with my aunt. I liked Thucydides pretty well.... but what I've read of Xeonophon I'm loving! And the introduction we're supposed to read is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My entire family got a good laugh out of the last picture! Enjoy Xenophon!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, good! It was Samantha's idea :) And, I will! I'm enjoying it so far.. which is the first three chapters, I think.

    ReplyDelete