Tuesday, February 8, 2011

 [one forty four]
Redeemed--how I love to proclaim it!
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed through His infinite mercy,
His child, and forever, I am.

Redeemed, redeemed,
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed, redeemed,
His child, and forever, I am.

Redeemed and so happy in Jesus,
No language my rapture can tell;
I know that the light of His presence
With me doth continually dwell.

I think of my blessed Redeemer,
I think of Him all the day long;
I sing, for I cannot be silent;
His love is the theme of my song.

I know I shall see in His beauty
The King in whose way I delight;
Who lovingly guardeth my footsteps,
And giveth me songs in the night.


"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."
1 John 4:16
With Valentine's day coming up, all I could think of was the love of God for us. His is the only pure and holy love. He is the dictionary definition of love!

2.8.11


Ok, random quotes from the family time.
Me:  "What in the world?!?" Dad: "What?" "Someone decided to drag all the coats out of the coat closet and put them on the floor!" Dad: "Wasn't me." "Likely story." (something Dad says ALL the time.) Dad: "Ah, you learn well, my young grasshoppah." Hahha. =D
And then earlier when the kids were playing, Sylvia was piercing everyone's ears with her well.. piercing scream, and Micah said, "Sylvia, stop screaming! You sound like a maniac!" Haha. That boy. I can't remember if I already posted these verse pictures.. I don't *think* I did. If I did, just read them anyway. They're so tremendous. I have more of these coming, believe you me :)
 Cheerfully,
Shaina
P.S. Catherine, keep your chin up girl! Moving is always tough, I know! Looking forward to hearing from you ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Shaina. I got up at 0430 this morning and spent all day as an instructor's aid for the Red Cross. It made for a long, wonderful day. I will try to write soon. :)

    Catherine

    P.S. I especially like the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'll say it made for a long day!
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete