Saturday, February 12, 2011

 Prescription for raising your spirits? Go plunging through puddles in rubber boots... there's nothing quite like it. My dad looked at me funny when I told him that I did that today, and he said, "You still like doing that?" I said, "You don't??" Haha.
Aaaandd.. a Winnie the Pooh quote especially dedicated to Breanna and Alyssa...
"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh. I wish I were there to be doing it, too."
- Winnie the Pooh

How could someone so little be so wise? 
For some reason today I'm noticing that the quality of my photos is not so whippy on blogger.. maybe it's just in the writing... thing. What I'm in now. I'll have to check and see afterwards. Whatever you do, DON'T forget to click on the pictures! It's so much better that way! 

Somethingly,
Shaina
 

2 comments:

  1. To answer your question....

    Go to New Post. Then click Edit Pages. Then click create a new page.

    That's it! Just post on those pages :)
    -Allison

    ReplyDelete