Tuesday, February 15, 2011

[O the Deep Deep Love of Jesus]

[one forty nine] 2.13.11
 And behind two days on posting! Oh well. They've been full days; full of work and play and fun.
I got to play guitar with my uncle for the first time! It was great fun. Although my fingers hurt! I'm itching to get back to it and see if I can remember the chords =)
Catherine, you probably don't usually listen to the music on the blog, but you should listen to this one... you might like it =) It's really pretty.
P.S. Last night before we went to sleep, I told Sam, "Happy Single's Awareness Day. Are you aware of your singleness?" Hahahaha I'm not sure that's why they created the "Singles awareness" day. =D
"Playing" the guitar.

O the deep, deep love of Jesus, vast, unmeasured, boundless, free!
Rolling as a mighty ocean in its fullness over me!
Underneath me, all around me, is the current of Thy love
Leading onward, leading homeward to Thy glorious rest above!

O the deep, deep love of Jesus, spread His praise from shore to shore!
How He loveth, ever loveth, changeth never, nevermore!
How He watches o’er His loved ones, died to call them all His own;
How for them He intercedeth, watcheth o’er them from the throne!

O the deep, deep love of Jesus, love of every love the best!
’Tis an ocean full of blessing, ’tis a haven giving rest!
O the deep, deep love of Jesus, ’tis a heaven of heavens to me;
And it lifts me up to glory, for it lifts me up to Thee!
[one fifty] 2.14.11
Can I just say that I love this hymn? Thanks.


4 comments:

  1. I really like the pictures! In addition to taking piano lessons after we move home, I hope to pick up guitar. As for the song, due to licensing restrictions, I cannot listen to it from Europe. :( Sorry.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Catherine!
    That is awesome! I think you'll like it.. it is really fun.
    :( That's ok..

    ReplyDelete