Friday, February 11, 2011

[inception] [this one IS about the movie ;) ]

[one forty seven] One of my Flickr friends challenged me to take a picture of my eyes... so I did. 2.11.11
 Making sweet potato stew for dinner... the cilantro smells SOOOO delish! *loves* Even though I don't like sweet potatoes... :{ Anyway. Update on us. The other night we watched Inception... SUCH an amazing movie!!! It's like my favor-ite movie now... I love it. It was a great action movie, with very minimal bad language for those types. I couldn't say enough about it, so I'll just quit now. You MUST watch it. That's all I'll say. Except it's amazing. incredible. GREAT! We're going to watch it again tonight with Papa John =) So, on that note, I must ta-ta. Because I have to eat before he comes to get us.
Anticipatingly,
Shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment