Thursday, February 24, 2011

[all the animals]

[one sixty]
2.24.11
All the animals
Agree you and me
Should be a team
And they walk on parade
Say that we were made
To be a team

~Jewel, All The Animals

All the animals are almost as sad as me about the change in the weather. Also? When in doubt (or when your animals are falling off the window sill) use ductape. =D And besides that, I was going to use Kermit the frog, who's been just begging for an appearance in my three sixty five, but, alas, he was nowhere to be found. You will see him, I promise... I think.



Hahaha, you have to watch this; it's hilarious!!


 All my life I've heard the saying, as I'm sure you have, "God will never give you something you can't handle." I guess I never really thought about it. The truth is, it sounds nice, but it's not true. He intentionally gives us things we can't handle so that it will produce dependence on Him. If we never have a trial that tries us to our limit, we will never learn to depend solely on Him. If we don't have those earth shattering moments, we think that our puny little selves "can do it!" Guess what. We can't. My advice if you're going through something tough today? (actually it's my dad's but... I'll make it mine too =D) Look for what God is trying to teach you so you can learn your lesson as quickly as possible. Some people resist so much that they have the same trial for a very long time, because they won't learn what He is trying to teach them. But I do believe what my ring says: "If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it." Whole different ball game there :)

Lots of verse photos today because I'm behind on posting them here. Sorry! But now I'm caught up. :)
Today has been a miserably cold and wet day. Yesterday we had weather in the sixties, and today it's freezing. Nice. :P I've heard that Kansas City, where we're going TOMORROW(!) got five inches of snow. Stinkers! Plus, Sam and I watched Prince of Persia last night.. and we actually liked it quite a bit. It could have used better acting and special effects, but.. we've all seen worse of both of those. And I really enjoyed the story line and the costumes (well except some of the dancing girls.... :P) Anyway.
In Him,
Shaina

P.S. One of these days I will figure out how to make it so you can actually post in my guestbook... kind of defeats the purpose if you can't!



No comments:

Post a Comment