Saturday, September 24, 2011

[brutus]

Reading material... by candlelight :)
 Today I got to help pull my first calf :D It was *amazing*. So much fun :)
[three sixty three]
Wonderful morning light. <3
9.23.11


This. Was one of the most beautiful skies I have EVER seen. This photo doesn't do it justice, truly. On the left was soft, peachy, salmon tones, in the middle was a darker orangey-red-pink color, and the dark ones on the right were a lovely plum. It robbed me of my breath.

[good morning]
Do you spy the spyder web in the corner?

Meet Brutus.

[three sixty four]
He's my current favorite caterpillar.

Isn't he adorable?

5 comments:

  1. That is the most awesome caterpillar I have EVER seen! Give Brutus my love. ;-) God's creation is amazing. From Breath taking sunsets to marvelous spider webs to intricate caterpillars. He never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it!! He's sooo adorable :)
    And yes, I've been thinking of that lately too. God is SO awesome. And not just in the way that we usually think of awesome; in the completely awing way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwow! Shaina, beautiful pictures giving testimony to God's beautiful handiwork. I'm truly amazed by both. :)

    Lady Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Amy :) He is indeed great.
    Marissa: Yeah, *that's* what I was trying to say... haha.

    ReplyDelete