Sunday, September 25, 2011

[DAY THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE]


[three sixty five]
So, basically I was thinking about what I wanted to do for my three sixty five today, and I decided to do one with a bunch of things I'm wanting to do this school year. All these books are ones I want to read or re-read; I want to learn to use a film camera, I want to learn to sew, I want to learn more about baking and cooking, and I want to learn to draw, with the help of Bertie. Can you spy all these things? :D The books included are: "Stepping Heavenward" by Elizabeth Prentiss (GREAT book) "Counterfeit Gods" by Tim Keller, "Til We Have Faces" by C.S. Lewis, "The Scarlet Pimpernel," "Scarlet" by Steven Lawhead, "Alice in Wonderland," "Until You Meet Prince Charming" by Sara Mally, "Just So Stories," "Middlemarch" by George Eliot, and "The Labors Of Hercules" by Agatha Christie.

Color or.....

black and white?

[flare] <3

I gather this is a very typical "Shaina" look. haha :)




Lovely sunset tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I like the flare/camera one! Flickr, please? :)

    ReplyDelete