Monday, March 26, 2012

Hey kids :) Pray for Daddy; he's been having pretty bad neck pain and went in for it today. They took some xrays and did the usual doctor thing, he's no better off yet.
Things that I planted two years ago are popping up! It's so wonderful to see that happen... pretty surprising actually. The only thing that didn't work was the roses I transplanted..and that was kind of a bummer. But oh well. Spring is such a beautiful time in Kansas. As are summer, fall and winter :)
The other night after the game, I was in the kitchen rolling up potstickers, (which, by the way, were amazing. I'd say they were the best yet. UD really cooked them well. For any of you wondering, he steams them and then fries them very lightly to give them a really perfect texture. I'm going to have to take pictures someday.)  and Papa John came in and patted my head, saying, "KU won!! Aren't you glad to be Kansan?"
And I was like, ".....not because of that." Haha. I have yet to watch a game this year.
I think I'm going to be leaving facebook soon.
You don't mind my rambling, do you? Good.

2 comments: