Sunday, March 25, 2012

[i think my tongue is moldy]

So, two, three days ago: I get out some marmalade, slap it on a biscuit, and... *gulp* "MOM, this tastes moldy."
"No, it doesn't, I just got it recently." "Nooo, seriously, Mom, taste it!" *nom nom* "It doesn't taste moldy. Do you want me to finish it for you?" *nod nod* Today I pulled out some new toothpaste and start foamin up.... *gulp* it tastes moldy. I'm starting to think maybe it's my tongue. Someone please help? Haha. 

On a separate note, I'm totally shocked and surprised at the response I've gotten on my poll. I had no idea I had that many readers. (and I certainly didn't know how many people obsess over my blog, hehe) It has even caused me to question the integrity of the poll, presenting the possibility that some of you have been voting more than once. (ridiculous, I know. I just don't see any other explanation for the amount of votes I've gotten. Which... is not very many, haha. But still a lot more than I thought there were.)  As you all know, curiosity killed the cat, and asking the one question led to many more questions, like, "Who on earth would want to read my blog? And who would obsess over it?"  However, all that being said, let me very subtly remind you all that anyone can comment, even if you don't have a blogger account. Just choose the anonymous option and leave your name, nickname, or initials in the comment so I know who you are. And if you're some random internet stranger, no problem. Just.. say you're a random internet stranger, or something. I'll try my best not to be creeped out. ;) 
Love always,
Nay-Nay (As this lil dude calls me)

2 comments:

  1. I read your posts. All of them, for the most part, through google reader. A handy little gadget, that. :) Keep posting! I find your snippets quite easy to read and digest. And, of course, if ever you feel like you want to post something mammoth and incredibly thought-provoking in the 2000 word sense, I'd probably make it through that as well. I'm just very happy to see a young person writing! (And yes, I'm aware of how old I just made myself sound...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Peter! Haha, you don't sound old at all. I've been thinking about posting my recent paper on the martyrs.. it's nothing too impressive, but it's a bit longer than most of the stuff I post :D
      Knowing that you read is a bit scary...I hope that my writing isn't *too* appalling to a writer like yourself. ;)

      Delete