Monday, September 12, 2011

[vacation part 2]


Abbey gail!! :)
She's sooo gorgeous.

Girlz :)


 Vacation was in a word, awesome. The weather was overcast and rainy for the majority of the time, but we found ways to have fun anyway!! We went tubing twice. I of course loved it :) But I also looove just sitting in the prow of the boat and... watching the lake go by with the wind in my face. It's amazing. I went with Uncle Dale quite a bit, just running errands and stuff. :) He's so much fun. We went white water rafting..  sorry no pictures!! Haha there's no way I'm taking my camera on that crazy ride!! I got totally soaked. And it was terrifical. Seriously, if you've never been, you neeeeed to go :) And we left on saturday evening. I drove a little bit. :D

Shaina




Happiness.




Dan the man and me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment