Wednesday, November 2, 2011

[QUOTES] [yuuss]

Sam: "You're a politician!!" *slams door and walks outside*
Shaina: *opens window* "Your MOMMA'S a politician!!"
Sam: "YOUR momma's a politician!!"


Much, much later.. Sam: "You know.. the whole "Your momma" thing doesn't exactly work between siblings...."

Sam, randomly: "Your knees look like Abby Blanks.(a fellow photographer) You have the photographer knees." ?? lol.

Sam, holding onto the slackline to keep it tight: "WHAT are you doing??"
Me: "I'm... fixing this towel. I must be OCD."
Sam: "YEAH!!! I'm trying to do this here!"

(I was drawing stick figures of various members of our family for Levi; this time it was Dad.)
Levi: "Draw muscles!!"
Shaina: "Ok..." *scribbles some muscles on."
Sam: "They look more like hives."
Shaina: *dies laughing*

Samantha walked into the room where the fire was burning and said, "That smire fells good." Hahahaha..

I was sweeping this morning and Joe was in my way, talking to John. In a deep authoritative voice I said, "I'm gonna need you to step aside, sir." and he moved without even noticing his silly sister hahaha. 

And now that I'm living with Papa John, I have a whole bunch of his, haha :)

Papa John got back fairly late from town one night and aunt Cindy had left some chocolate cupcakes for him. He came out of the kitchen saying, "two is enough." I said, "Won't the caffeine in the chocolate keep you up?" "probably." me: "well, you're only young once, right?" papa John: *laughs* "yeah, but you're old FOREVER!"

"Where's David?" me: "I think he's taking a nap." "Taking a nap, huh? Probably... I should go wake the Toad up."


Talking to Zip (the rat terrier) in the next room: "When you die, we're gonna have you stuffed so we can see you after you're dead.. she says, "I'm not gonna die anytime soon!" ...we could have her cloned.. I think it only costs several hundred thousand dollars..."

Maybe some pictures coming someday... maybe :)

4 comments:

  1. I like this...but why are half of them from me??!! Haha, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tells you regularly you's a funny one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both funny! i loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just read over some of your recent posts ~ there are some fanastically, wonderful and awesome pics there! You do good work!

    ReplyDelete