Sunday, November 13, 2011

[hair]

11.6.11
Last sunday. Beautiful day for sitting on the haybales and talking... and taking pictures :)

11.13.11 Today. I thought up a new braid to do on Sami. For the first installment of Shaina's crazy hair ideas, click here.

I think this is my favorite :)

Tones :)








Soo, some random updates: This morning I was putting my makeup on and I wanted the light to go towards me, so I tilted the lampshade away from me, quite a bit. So I was just going lalalala putting it on, and then I smelled something burning, and looked over... and THEN I realized that when I tilted it, the bulb came off of the wire holder and actually went on to the lampshade, and burnt a hole in it! :( Waaaa but I'm kind of laughing at myself because that was really stupid, hahah. So now there's a black spot/tiny hole in my lampshade.. but I turned it towards the wall and you can only see it from...certain angles, haha.

Also, the other day I was in town, and I was wearing my favorite ring. When I got home late at night. it was gone! I was very puzzled because I would never have any reason to take it off, and I remembered wearing it earlier.. didn't remember taking it off. I had no idea how I could have lost it without even taking it off! Well a couple days later I walk into the house and it's sitting on the bannister. I was sooo happy, but still puzzled. I asked Papa John if he had found it, and he said yes, he found it outside right in front of the door.  That night that I lost it, I came in late at night and had a bunch of grocery bags in my hands.. and I figured it must have just slipped off of my finger then and I didn't notice it because I was carrying all those bags. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I would have noticed. And usually it's the right size on me, it's just that in the cold weather my fingers shrivel up and all my rings get loose. (Nathaniel, if you're reading this, I forgot to tell you this exciting story, haha. My apologies ;) 

Also grandma is canning pears like crazy. I've helped a little bit when I'm not busy with school. But yeah.. Not sure why I mentioned that exactly. Oh well :) 


ttfn!!
Shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment