Monday, October 31, 2011

[monday awesomeness]

On Mondays my mom takes the younger kids to school about two hours away. Today she even took Levi, the 3 year old. And my dad was on a business trip. So Samantha and I spent most of the day together just the two of us, cleaning, studying and watching some tv together. Oh, and taking a walk and braiding hair and drinking coffee and sitting by the fire... all that jazz :) It was really fun!! I made up this braid in Sam's hair the other day but didn't take pictures so I had to do it again today :) What do you think?
Later on AC, UD, and J came to spend Halloween away from the trickortreaters, so the five of us cooked and ate dinner together :) My mom was having some pretty serious Lyme related issues today, please pray for her.

At the end of our walk :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the braid! It's really cute. And of course I love the pictures of sweet sister time. =)

    ReplyDelete