Tuesday, October 18, 2011

[awesome weekend]

Kitty kitty has big eyes :)
The weekend was so amazing. But sooo short. Seriously, it seemed even shorter than usual.
As usual, the pictures explain much of what went on for me. But there *are* a few things I didn't photograph :) Like the moonlight walks, talks, and giggles. The hayrack ride we rode on and sang almost the entire time. It made. my. day. that Karie knew the Hide Em in Your Heart songs... some of the parents did as well, and Nathaniel kind of knew them.. but we sang so many of them, haha... it was soo encouraging and refreshing. We sang hymns, veggie tales, random songs like The Happy Working Song, (my fave, haha) and Be Prepared from Hoodwinked, lol. We rode horses and took walks through the pastures.. we girls laid underneath the stars on an empty haywagon... and Preston and Robbie decided to crash our girl party and listen to our random silliness. We took lots of pictures.. we squished into beds together.. we watched videos and listened to songs.. we looked at pictures.. we made memories. As we always do :)

Shaina

I realize this is kind of random thoughts strung together.. oh well :)
Jumping on the haybales!!

The guys racing....

...Justin won :)

Hehe... I love Sam's face.
Again...

Faceplant, haha.

My friend. Isn't she beautiful?

Bre, Sam, Alyssa, Karie, me. I love these girls. And am SO grateful for their extraordinary friendship.

We gave ourselves all Indian names. Mine is Princess Shining Feather :)

Group shot! Haha... LtoR Chief Little Mouse, Josiah, Howling Coyote, Curious Cub, Rising Moon, Scout Laughing Squirrel, Dancing Doe, Soaring Eagle, Running Deer, Hungry Bear, and... Sly Fox is in the bottom right corner being sly.
And one with me in it! Thanks to Howling Coyote for the photo :)

...don't ask...

Yeah, they set up the highline :) It scares me to watch them, haha.






We went exploring.. and found lots of cool stuff.


*coughjustincough* This one's going in the next scrapbook ;)


Scout Laughing Squirrel found a place to spend the winter :D

We found these amazing leaves... they were like lace!! Aren't they awesome?


Success!! (This took them forever, so you'd better be impressed)

Shooting a cocklebur at the photographer... naughty.
The guys found my dad's tie stash... yeah. ;) Justin looks so proud of himself, haha.


Karie asked me to take a few photos of her and Justin. That was a great idea, but Sam, Bre, Robbie, Gabe, and Nathaniel all decided to come along. It wasn't awkward at all. ;)

planking.


Sam and Bre whispering to each other.. as always ;)

Haha :)
Beautiful girlies :)




LOL I love Robbie's face, and Gabe is hilarious.. Everyone is actually :)


Fierce. ;)

Karie goofin off, naturally ;)

Haha, Nathaniel.

Candid.


These shadows make me happy :)

Hahaha, I didn't see that Robbie was doing that until I looked at the photos.. they totally should have done that!




:)

3 comments:

  1. These pictures make me laugh out loud. :) And I will always be so thankful for God's provision of such good friends for you girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST. POSE. EVER. on that last picture! I love how the backlight created a glowing stroke around the guys. You would almost think they were superimposed on the image except for their shadows. Niiiiice job. Looks like you all had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rebekah!! :D We definitely did :)

    ReplyDelete