Monday, May 2, 2011

[praise Him who works all things together for good]

Last Saturday Noah and Kate called to tell us that they're engaged! They told us their engagement story  They haven't set a date yet, but if you think of them, please pray a blessing over them. God has been SO good, and has proven the passage I read this morning from the Psalms: "Open your mouth wide and I will fill it." says the Lord in Psalm 81:10 God has a special and different plan for each and every one of us. His creativity is amazing and unlimited. So praise Him who works all things together for good!!

Shaina

Noah and Kate last year sometime I think.

6 comments:

  1. Oops.. I forgot to mention, I don't know if anyone's noticed, but you can now receive emails whenever I post. Look down at the bottom and you'll see the space to enter your email address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!!! I am over-bursting with joy and happiness! I find I can hardly contain it :)
    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the expression on Noah's face!

    You two schemers! *shakes head* Could you possibly do the same for my sisters?? :)

    ~Amy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Yes.. it was fun.
    ...That's a possibility... I'd probably want to meet them first though ;)
    Plus it seems like I have more single girls on my hands than guys. Just an observation. There may not be any openings. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How 'bout we get your sisters some top notch places and you trade making us laugh for free??! Sound like a plan?
    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Shaina!!

    Samantha, oh yes, plan indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete