Thursday, February 2, 2012

[quotes]

Micah: "Can I wear your boots?"
Me: "Yes, but don't tear them up. Or leave them out. Or scuff em up."
"Ok!"
"Or go outside in them."
"Rats."

"Mom, next time will you get me some troughlets?"

Wit has been a constant in our house for three and a half years. He is Levi's very favorite blanket. The other day he asked me if I liked Wit. I said yes, and asked him the same question. He said yes, and I said, "How much?" He paused for a few seconds and said, "About fourteen." Hehehe :) 

Me: "Your unders are on backwards, Levi!: 
Weiders: "Nu-uh!!"
Me: "Yes, what's in back should be in front, and what's in front should be in back."
Levi: "Rats." 



Sam: "You know what I've always wondered? Actually...I just wondered it yesterday."
Me: BAhahahahahaha...
Sam: "Shut up."


Sam: "Wouldn't that be sooo weird?"
Me. "Yeah. You know what would be weirder?" 

"What?"
".....I don't know! I was hoping I could think of something weirder by the time you responded. Hahahaha." 



Sam: "Is today thursday?"
Me: "Friday."

Sam: "Wooow, this week has gone by like a wooberhop!" 
-__-


Annnd, Mr C quotes!

"They're like, "You're gonna fight bulls." *double take* "I'm gonna fight WHAT?" "You hear me. Get in there." 

Romans: "You rebels!" Jews: "Oh, no, we're perfectly submissive, we just ran out of sheep." 

Talking about using boiling oil as a defensive weapon: "Just makes you wanna.... "Hey, mom, where's your deep fat frier?" "What do you need it for, honey?" "Oh, nothing, nothing!" 

"He had four sons, most of whom were putzes....ok, all of them were putzes. Kingly putzes, but still putzes." 

"Can't hardly turn around without trippin' over some pagan philosophy that believes in the immortality of the soul..." 


"The Jews did not have proper surrender etiquette! HAVEN'T YOU READ YOUR EMILY POST?!?!?! 'When surrendering, fold your napkin to the left..'" 


"They look to me like movie cameras....ancient holy movie cameras from the holy of holies..." 


"History is a messy place, and I'm generalizing all over the place.." 


"I'm in too good a mood to worry about things like multiple popes." 


"Of course, we can always disagree about whether the church is being guided or just stupid..." 


"Protestants back away from the sign of the cross....they think it's superstitious or something. They probably cross themselves against the sign of the cross." 


"YOU are bound by tradition!! Aha! Aha! Ahaha!" 


"That's why I love you so much, Zachary, cause you're material, God bless you." Lol..

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic quotes. And I had a good time w/ you in town, broken window and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving them all, but especially Mr. C. Oh I miss Josephus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I loooved Josephus, Amy! Actually I'm loving all the material for this year, period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quotes!!! Wonderful Pics!!! i don't come over here nearly often enough and tell you so. You are super-duper!!!

    ReplyDelete