Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some outtakes from last week. This week has been sooo crazy, so I'm just now getting them up :)


Ha, this is just beyond cool. I luv it.


Sylvia with one of Samantha's bouquets.

My muffin man :) Adorbs.

[eight/fiftytwo]
Joey is super duper.


My pile of shells... Josh's boot.

Date night with Dad!

Yep, the mirror picture. Sorry guys, it was soo windy outside, I couldn't get what I wanted.


We four girls.... I love us!! Thanks Nathaniel for the picture! It was soo happy to see Bre again, and Alyssa and Nathaniel. Come again soon :)
After J's birthday party we went around the town, shopping and stuff... Nathaniel was a trooper, haha!

P.S. As you've probably figured out, I usually only post about things I have pictures to go with, haha. But last week we met a schola friend and her family!! It was great to meet you, Catherine! Thanks for meeting up with us :)

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Sylvia is lovely!

    And I was glad to meet you too. Samantha was such a trooper!)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete