Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[quotes!!]

"Today's February twenty-oneth, right? -Micah
Haha, yep, the twenty oneth. 

Sam: "If someone mugs me, I will be too weak to fight back."
Mom: "Just throw up on them."

"I put the 'fun' in 'fundamentalism'." -Dad, haha.

 "The less the lerrier!" -Micah

 Josiah: "I felt the fingerknobs!" (knuckles)

During 20 Questions: I had earlier said "celebrity" and then explained to the kids what that was.
Josiah: "Is he a persecutionist?"
Me: "What?" 
Joe: "A, whatever Shaina said." (celebrity) hahahhahaha.

Levi: "What's this?"
Me: "Makeup."
Levi: "Makeup? I love makeup!"

Weider: "Me too!"
Dad: "Don't be a Weider."

Levi, at the meal prayer: "I love you, but I don't want to hold your hand." 

Micah, after our neighbors brought us some food while my parents were gone: "Why are they bringing us lunch?"
Sylvia: "So we can survive, Micah!!

Me: "You can have the other earbuddy."
Sam: "I love it! I'm gonna make it a favorite quote."

"You need to do school. What are you waiting for?"
"Motivation."
"Hmm..you wanna watch a movie with me?"

Sam, answering the phone: "Hello?"
Grandma: "Hello Samantha, is Grandma there? No! I mean, this IS Grandma!"

Micah: "I don't like any fajitas except for Mrs B's!!"
Sylvia: "What are you talking about, Micah? These things are awesome, man!!"

"And Paul's sermon is getting looonger and loonger, and then all of a sudden, "Plunk!" the guy falls off the window ledge, and Paul's like, "I knew I should have stuck to my notes. Fine, I'll bring him back to life." "

"It's like, The Landmark Eusebius! It should have some pages that when you open them up, a city pops up and goes 'boingk!'"

"...Ireaneas (who's name means Mister Peaceful).."

"They said, 'Victor, sit down and take a chill pill. Have some more chicken mcnuggets."
"Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, unless the baby is a heretic." -Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment