Monday, May 9, 2011

[coffee shake]

Step 1: brew some some rich, dark coffee in your french press. You've
all heard the "I like my men like I like my coffee" joke, so... moving on...
(What? It's not a joke?)
 I've made this coffee shake several times, and it's sooo yummy. I decided to make it today and post (completely unedited) pictures.
Step 2: Pour about half the coffee into the blender

Step 3: Pour  some milk in. I don't have any proportions, I just wing it.

Step 4: Add some sugar. Don't skimp.

Step 5: Add some ice and blend.

Step 6: Test taste it. Maybe twice. Make sure that there's
plenty of sugar, and if not, add more.

Step 7: Pour yourself a gihugeous cup.

Step 8: Think about whether this is really good for you.

Step 9: Decide that it is, and get a mustache.

Step 10: Lick it off!

Dad's and my cups.

2 comments: