Sunday, May 15, 2011

[long overdue post][adoption news!]

[two thirty five]
5.11.11
 Wow! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Blogger was down for a couple days and I've been busy since. The biggest news to happen since I last posted is that AC and UD got THE call!!! They and Grandma are leaving Monday night for a... I think 14 hour flight. Here is the temporary blog they have set up for the week they'll be in Korea. You can even see pics of J on there, and lots of them at that!! I'm not disclosing his real name here because they aren't on their blog so I'm guessing they don't want it out there :) For those of you who are scholites, you can always email me for his whole name. Anyway, they will pick him up on friday and are planning on skyping with us that day, so we'll get to see him too! Please keep them in your prayers for safety and bonding. (The bonding part is mostly for J.. I don't think AC and UD will have much trouble with that part ;)
We attended Bre's graduation on Friday evening. It was really nice. Samantha and I received a rose from Bre :) We decided to save our present for her until the open house next Sunday. Also exciting, Lyss and Bre are coming home with us Sunday!! They will spend the week with us and then the church will come out that weekend over Memorial weekend and have a blast. :D Lots of things to do between now and then. Just sayin.
Much love,
Shaina
I know this is not a technically good photo, but it feels good to me :)

[two thirty six]
5.12.11


[two thirty seven]
5.13.11

The happy graduate and me!

Had some beautiful backlight about 6 pm the other day, so I took a
few shots in between the clouds.

I heart iris.

[two thirty eight]
5.14.11

Samantha and John randomly started arm wrestling last night.
I LOVED the light, so I told them to hold still so I could
take a picture :) And, of course, like the angelic little
siblings they are, they did. *coughnotreallycough*
Ok, so they did hold still for me.

Micah and John, goin' at it.

[two thirty nine]
5.15.11

Picture this: (Oh wait, I just did that for you)
Farm fresh asparagus cooked in butter and garlic, with extra
butter and salt on top for good measure! YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment