Thursday, October 27, 2011

[some photos i forgot were on my camer from two weeks ago]

....and I think that might have been the longest title to a blog post I've ever done. Whoopie. I have several ideas for a blog post that may come to pass...someday..in the not so near future ;) You never know.

Aaaaalsooo.... This is my favorite song now.. hehe. The first two minutes are just him talking about random/mostly irrelevant stuff... so skip to two minutes if you don't want to see that, haha. And let it sink in :)

Da guys picking pears :)


Hahahahehehehehoooooho.

[time turns flames to embers]

Time turns flames to embers, you'll have new Septembers
Everyone of us has messed up too
Minds change like the weather, I hope you remember
Today is never too late to be brand new
It's alright, just wait and see
Your string of lights is still bright to me
Oh, who you are is not where you've been
You're still an innocent
~Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment