Monday, October 3, 2011

[photoshoot with sami]

:) I love the light on her lips.




This is one of my favorites :) Every time I see it I just go, "Ahh.."


spiderweb *square* bokeh!! I don't think I've ever seen squares before.

So peaceful.

Ethereal.



Fave :)

Happy!





This whole photoshoot was soo much fun :) And last night I got asked to do TWO couples shoots in the next two weeks!! AHHHHH!! I'm excited. And nervous. (my first ones other than one I had totally forgotten about about two years ago.)  And one of them is an engagement shoot! Wow.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Shaina! Yay for photo shoots! I'm so excited that you've been asked to do some shoots for other people! That's fantastic! I hope they go well! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marissa!! I do too; you can pray for good weather if you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of photography. Each picture seems to have its own story.
    BTW your sister is very pretty, you two look alot alike :D

    ReplyDelete