Wednesday, December 22, 2010

[let's hear your two cents]

12.22.10

Sorry it's been so long folks. I've been *deathly* sick ;) No, really, I was quite sick, so sick that Samantha fled our bed for her life! Deserter. *grrr* Actually I was glad she wasn't in the bed, it gave me room to keep my bowl next to me. Tonight we're going to watch the third episode of Sherlock Holmes! Samantha and I watched it last night and I'm really excited to watch it with mom and dad. =) After dinner tonight I washed dishes and Micah helped me. He's such a cute little guy. Seriously. Tonight everyone was playing rough; throwing pillows and such, and he just sat in the chair with me watching the festivities with his big blue eyes, and then all of a sudden he jumped up and jumped on John's back like a little wildcat. He is an enigma to me. Recently he has warmed up to me quite a bit. It's nice when they get a little older and I'm not the big meany any more =)
Listening: I heard this for the first time tonight... and it was kinda cute! Now the kids and Sam are all dancing to Christmas music in the living room =) It's exceptionally cute. Levi keeps coming up to me with a tissue and having me blow my nose on it.. quite the helpful little feller. Here's something to put a smile on your face =)
We never want to be "THAT" good. We just want to be 'good enough.' 
Merry Christmasily,
Shaina.



No comments:

Post a Comment