Friday, December 3, 2010

[eighty seven] 
So, I got a little mixed up on my numbers.. but they're all straightened out now. Levi is so funny. =)
Laughed Until We Cried.
I love this song =) Especially the last verse. It makes me feel sentimental, something that doesn't happen often.

Last night I was sitting in front of the fire with Micah, and I asked him, "What do you have to say?" He looked guilty and said, "Excuse me?" =P

Still fighting off the bug that's got me by the throat. *gagagaaaacchc* Today mom told me, "I literally do not know what I would do without this fireplace." And I agree. I have barely read any in Herodotus yet, so I need to get going with that.

In sickness and not in health,
Shaina

2 comments:

  1. yay for Herodotus!!!! :-)

    So sorry to hear you're ill, if it's any comfort I'm at the end of my third consecutive cold, after this though I plan not to have anymore. :-)

    ~Lady Amy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're sick too? :( No fun, is it? I'm definitely on board with that plan :)

    ReplyDelete