Wednesday, December 15, 2010

[ninety seven... a day late]

[ninety seven]
This is yesterday's photo...sorry I didn't post.. had a busy day. Now we're at McDonald's hanging out giving mom a break. And I should be reading Herodotus.. but instead I'm writing this. I'm drinking the super sweet mocha they have here.... *throws up*
Listening to: This. Again. =) I just love them. And. They and Celine Dion were *meant to be.* Seriously! They sound amazing together. It makes me laugh that their band name is Il Divo. They don't *look* like guy divas!
Also yesterday Samantha and I went on a photo shoot! These are some of my favorites:
  We found an old barn and Sami made this very model-y looking face all by herself!

The gorgeous fall colors.. and a scarf I made make beautiful surroundings for my beautiful sister!
Samantha reminds me of Kate Middleton in this photo!   
























































        



1 comment: