Tuesday, December 28, 2010

[little sylverhood] Took this pretty picture of Sylvers a couple days ago.
[one oh four] 
Pincushion Parade
Hello everyone! It feels good to be back =) To start out with, Christmas was *a.m.a.z.i.n.g.* We went to my Aunt and Uncle's place for Christmas lunch, which was delicious by the way. I gave Aunt Cindy her apron that I made and she loved it =) I didn't get a picture, which stinks. But it was purple. After lunch I laid down on the sofa because I was overcome with drowsiness. Papa John came along and said, "Hey, you took my place!" and then Aunt Cindy called me to come help with the puzzle, so I didn't get a nap in =) But that was ok, because we were DOING A PUZZLE!!!! Yaaaay. I love doing puzzles. Aunt Cindy helped with it, and it was her *first* puzzle. Epic times, I'm tellin ya. And then Uncle John played some Christmas carols on the piano (he's so good, my Aunt says it makes her sick to listen to him. Seriously. It's disgusting.) and THEN he played on his guitar and mom played along on the violin. It was such a good time, just doing the puzzle and listening to my very talented kin. We piled in the van to leave, and looked at Christmas lights for about half an hour. Aunt Cindy got to ride with us! So we just looked at Christmas lights and listened to Christmas music. It was so much fun =) I wish they would start playing Rhema on the radio! She's so awesome! Then when we got home I got mom and dad to watch Sherlock with us *evil chuckle* I think I got em hooked! ;) We stayed up ridiculously late watching the first two episodes. The 26th, Micah and I went home with Aunt Cindy and Uncle David. We ate at Braum's just for Micah =) They were out of eggnog icecream though ={ We went home and Micah went to bed and I talked cameras with Uncle David.Next day we ran around town doing errands until mom and dad came to pick us up. I looked for some boots at the mall but I didn't really find anything. At least, nothing that was "the deal of the century" like dad told us to buy if and only if it was. Today I read about two hours of Herodotus. And watched some Monk. =) And I have a fudge in the fridge. I'm trying out a new recipe that Catherine gave me! Hopefully it turns out ok. It tasted pretty good when I stuck it in the fridge. *licks lips* Well ta ta everyone. Enjoy the pictures! Comment! =) 
~Shaina
This is the puzzle we did on Christmas day.
[one oh five]

[one oh six]
Christmas bokeh

2 comments:

  1. How did the fudge turn out?


    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you got the commenting to work! =) The fudge was great, thanks for sending it! The one thing was, that I decided to take it to the New Year's Eve party at our friend's, and there was already a *ton* of fudge there! Hahaha. So we brought most of it home. That's ok.... more for us! ;)

    ReplyDelete