Friday, December 17, 2010

[ninety eight and ninety nine]

 [ninety eight]
My new camera necklace nestled in my handloomed scarf. I really did take this on wednesday. =) I just didn't upload it til now.
                                                                 [ninety nine]
My earrings leaving a trail to their cute
little holder =) They make some yummy 
bokeh, don't you think?
I cross the plains to california
Be back and lost in by the break of day
Do anything to show i care for you
Do anything for a love so true

And if your heart were under lock and keep
I'd skill the castle walls to set free
If you were born in another rate
I'd turn the hands of time and find a way

Heaven knows i will go, i will follow
Heaven knows i will go, i will follow
I will follow

And if faded called the canyon wide
and you were called upon the other side
I'd cry some tears deep as the ocean blue
and swim a great divide to get to you
~I Will Follow, Susan Ashton.
And I haven't taken a picture yet today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment