Sunday, December 5, 2010

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.."

Or, as my mom said about the house this morning, "It's beginning to look a lot like a pig sty.."
[eighty nine]
A girly day out for "Foosa's" birthday!! 

Song: Real by James Wesley.   
"Where I live, housewives don't act like that
And the survivors are farmers in John Deere hats
Our amazin' race is beatin' the check
Prayin' that the bank ain't ran it through yet

Real, like too much rain fallin' from the sky
Real, like the drought that came around here last July
It's the [darn] boll weevils and the market and the weeds, the prayer they're sayin' when they plant the seeds
And the chance they take to bring us our next meal

I call that real

Real, like a job you lose 'cause it moves to Mexico
Like a mama and a baby with no safe place to go
Like a little dream-house with a big old foreclosed sign
Like a flag-draped coffin and a twenty-one gun goodbye."



Movies: Tangled and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. 
The latter of which I have been planning to watch with my Aunt, Uncle and siblings for like THREE YEARS!!! I am SO STINKING excited!!!! And the former of which looks pretty darn cute. 
[I bought a pair of size 7 shoes that fit me today. yay] =D It feels nice to have small feet sometimes. And don't burst my bubble by saying it doesn't change the size of my feet. You know it's really the size on the tag that matters. In addition to that I got a nice coat at Wet Seal. If you've never been there, just be forwarned: their music just might give you a heart attack. A lady actually fainted while we were there! I'm convinced it was the music. It's SO loud. Love their clothes, not so crazy about the music. At Sonic we were grumpily "You're welcome"-ed, while the father of two adorable twin Asian girls not-so kindly told me no when I asked if I could take a picture. The Christmas spirit is just rife these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment