Wednesday, January 12, 2011

[snow longing]

[one nineteen]
I am continually amazed at how quickly the days go by. Seems like just yesterday I was at a hundred! I like the idea for this photo, but I think it could have been executed much betterly. ;]
Last night I went to bed toasty warm [just like Mr. Crook; although fortunately his fate did not befall me] but this morning I woke up frizzen! Our heater went out on the coldest day of the year. Fortunately we were able to start a fire in our fireplace even though the brick is broken out and we stayed comparatively warm until the man came to fix it. We also had a very quiet day because the kids went to school and stayed all day. So I read in Herodotus quite a bit =] Although not as much as I could have. Samantha is making some homemade bread, and mom made banana bread this morning! I feel so spoiled. Rotten. ;] After dinner the kids and I listened to some Twila Paris and danced in the living room. If you have never played follow the leader dancing, you need to =] Micah asked me the other day how old Twila Paris was =] And last night he and mom had the following conversation. Mom: "Are you in love with Twila, Micah?" Micah: "NO!" Mom: "She's already married." Micah: "Oh rats!" and hides his head under his arms. hahha. He's so cute... and such a ladies man! [he's the five year old, for those of you who don't know] 

Signed,
me. =]
P.S. I rearranged my playlist so now you have some rollicking Josh Turner when you first come on! Ennnjoy. I'll try to rearrange it more often from now on.. maybe once a week or something.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of feel bad for living in the only state that doesn't have snow right now... lol... if my air conditioning broke it would be hot in here. :)
    Sorry I haven't commented in a while, I have been pretty busy. Congrats on posting so many times! I can still count on my fingers how many I have, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I like the snow alright, it's just the cold I don't like! That's ok.. what have you been busy with?

    ReplyDelete