Thursday, January 13, 2011

[one twenty]
1.13.11
Tomorrow Uncle Dale and his family are coming! *rubs hands together* I talked to him just now and he told me that they were wrapping our presents and sampling all the chocolate and gum =) *feels something wet and lifts baby off lap and sees wet spot corresponding with wet spot on his pants* Oh boy. *departs and comes back with clean pants* Errherm. *regains dignity*  Oh yes! I almost forgot. Today I started studying for the GED... I took the first diagnostic test and did fairly well. More than well enough to pass. But that's just Language arts. Sooo... I'll be working in that every day. I have a feeling I'm going to have a very difficult time with the math section. Ah well. 

~Shainabo~ 
P.S. I'm curious to know who's voted in the poll so far, and what you voted =) Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment