Friday, January 7, 2011


 [one fourteen]
Having fun with Sami's super reflective shades.
1.7.11
Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire!
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours;
In those freckles live their savours;
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear.
~Shakespeare
This sonnet is so whimsical...quixotic... fantastical.... all that good stuff.

Two a.m.a.z.i.n.g. music videos for all you guys and gals: The sportz one and the dancing one.




You have searched me, LORD,
   and you know me.
 You know when I sit and when I rise;
   you perceive my thoughts from afar.
 You discern my going out and my lying down;
   you are familiar with all my ways.
 Before a word is on my tongue
   you, LORD, know it completely.
 You hem me in behind and before,
   and you lay your hand upon me.
 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
   too lofty for me to attain. 
We read this Psalm today (139) and it encouraged me. Such beautiful writing!




Tired. Hungry. But peaceful.
Shaina
I love that you can see my arms and the camera in the reflection!

1 comment:

  1. P.S. DON'T forget to click on the pictures.. they are so much bigger and better that way!

    ReplyDelete