Thursday, January 6, 2011

[one twelve]

 and [one eleven]
Finally finished the assignment in Herodotus today. Two books to go! I definitely didn't get any extra reading done though... ok, I might still get some done this week. I probably will get at least a little done. This is actually yesterday's photo.

[ascending lights]

My super awesome best friend's converse necklace! Samantha and I got four of them for us and Bre and Lyss. I'm in love with them. I mean, is *anything* cooler than converse? Ok, so, yeah.. some things are... but not very many =) Anyway, we gave them to them for Christmas. And they gave us a "friends" picture frame with three pictures in it, so we really think alike =) Anyway, they're coming out this weekend, so I'm suuuper duuuuper excited! We get to see them two weekends in a row, and three if we go to the marriage conference in KC next weekend! *blissful sigh* Best friends are the best. *hah*

*Edit* I wrote this last night, but it wouldn't post... so here you are. More coming after I take today's picture hopefully.

Off to cleaningly,
Shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment