Monday, January 10, 2011

[snow day]

So we had our best friends over... and we had more fun than people should be allowed to have... and the best part is that we're going to their house next weekend and spending the night. *squeals*
 [one sixteen]

 Had to take a groupish goodbye picture before the girls left... and this is what we came up with. =) *laughs hysterically* My siblings... gosh.
We wanted to take some horsey besty friends picturies. =)
 [one fifteen]
(sorry they're a little out of order)

 Before the kiss....

 And after. =)

 All the animals loved Bre!
Besties... yeah. We rock.

Hahah!

 =)

Laughing so hard we fall off the horse... yeah, typical.

"Thank you Meg!"

[snow fling]



[one seventeen]

 [snow. branches. perfection.]

 [snow angel]


Before I say goodbye, let me remind you to click on the photos! You will enjoy them so much more that way! Ok.. so maybe not all of you are as interested in photos as I am... but still.

Excitedly,
Shaina
[why am I excited? Welll.... next weekend we're going to my friends house and staying over, like I said, but also on Saturday we're going to a marriage conference with a great bunch of young people, and on Sunday we're going to a Ken Ham talk! Sooo... that's just pretty exciting. And we're also finishing Herodotus this week. *is excited*]

No comments:

Post a Comment