Monday, January 3, 2011


Happiest of New Year's to everyone! Ours was a.m.a.h.z.i.n.g. My mom, sister and I went to the Uhl's for their party and spent two nights. It was so relaxing. But not very restful ;) New Years the girls and I stayed awake til six in the morning talking. I made a new friend, played lots of games, and had yummy food. We played I Have Never, Taboo, Camp, King Elephant, (dumb game) =)and Buzz Word, which Alicia was
 amazing at! We beat I Have Never to death, as usual... we played it for like two hours.... so yeah. You find out some interesting things about people in that game. Talked with Gerard and Megan... they are so amazing! And of course little Micah, Noah, and Isaac are so cute :) Although the twins weren't there. So the next day we lounged around and played games with Bre, Lyss, Gabe, and Nathaniel. We played Cranium a TON =) And it was so much fun. We also played Chutes and Ladders, and Candy Land.... first time in a looong time. It was riveting ;) I wish

 [one ten]
1.3.11
I had taken a picture. And Sam and I gave them our Christmas presents, and they gave us ours... I have the most awesome best friends. We almost gave each other the same thing! Ooooh, AND we looked at the scrapbooks... *quite* interesting ;) All the kids were so cute! And again, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TANGLED!!!!!! Ok, just had to get that out of my system. Now, the thing that you've all been waiting for: My list of things I love about winter.



Number one: snow and ice (in pictures!)

Number two: Scarves.
 Number three: Hot chocolate. (and cider, and coffee, and tea... basically any hot beverage.
Number four: soooooup!! I love soup so much!
Number five: toe socks and knee socks.
Number six: Fire... *muahahaha* No, really, I love to sit by the fire with a book and hot chocolate.
Number seven: Christmas =D
Number eight: Christmas music.
Number nine: The smell of wood burning when I step out into the crisp air.
Number ten: New Year's Eve parties =D
Number eleven: Umm... I really can't think of anything else. I could think of a whole lot of things I DON'T like, like the WEATHER and the HUMIDITY that makes my hair go all static-y and the WEATHER and the dead plants and the WEATHER, but I won't be a wet blanket. Proud of me? Good. P.S.... no twelve is down there.
                 .
                 .
                 .
                 .
Number twelve: My adorable new hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment