Sunday, January 15, 2012

Today I was helping the kids get ready for church, and I happened to be combing Micah's hair. There was a spot in the top back that kept sticking up, and I was like, "MICAH. Have you been training your hair to stand up?!?" and at first he was like, "Huh...?" so I went on, saying, "I can just see you now, telling it, "Stand up! Good boy!" and giving it treats... I can't believe you would do such a thing." Giggling now, he protests, "I didn't do that!" Crossing my arms and giving him the "yeah right" eyeballs, I said, "Micah, come on. There's no way it could have learned that all on it's own. Somebody had to teach it." Micah, "Well, then it was Sylvia! While I was sleeping!!" "Uh huh, and how do you know that?" "I SAW her!!" "You saw her while you were sleeping?" Micah and I laughed and I finally got some gel to teach that hair to lay down. I said, "Now I have to unlearn your hair everything you've taught it and teach it to lay down!" Haha.

I love my siblings. :D

1 comment: