Sunday, January 8, 2012

[this weekend]

Remember I promised to show you my new boots sometime? Well here they finally are! Unfortunately because they're very light material, they've started to tear in the back already.... but they are sooo comfy and warm I don't regret getting them at all! I love them so much :)

I'm in a very B&W mood these days...

I took this picture friday, right before leaving for Uncle John's birthday party. Between the wind and the sun.....

I started crying real tears! See? I guess my eyes are kinda sensitive... Haha.

Westward bound.


Yeah.. these are my fingers. Fingers, blog followers. Blog followers, fingers. Nice to meet ya.

As a final note, there are lots of interesting things happening right now.. maybe someday I'll have a chance to blog about them. For now, enjoy the pictures :D Also, I started a 52 weeks project.. which is like the 365 only it's a photo a week. I'll be blogging them probably. The first week of the year's photo was this one. (I've already posted it on the blog.. so I decided not to again. But yeah) Have a happy new year :D
Love,
Shainabo
 

2 comments:

  1. You have beautiful eyes ~ the colors in them are unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the light in the car trip photos.

    ReplyDelete