Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's extremely hard to study when you have a Billy Joel song firmly planted in your tiny mind. Especially when you're studying early church fathers. Yeah. (ftw, btw) ;) I think the moniker Mr. C gave me is very appropriate (The Class Charismatic) because I am thoroughly enjoying this year. It's my favorite Great Books year ever. Haha. No, seriously, everything we've read so far has been sooo much fun and so great!

There have been so many beautiful sunsets lately. This one I stitched together in post; it's three photos put together.

~Sejna

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture(s), Shaina! Yes, early church fathers were a lot of fun! There was a lot of great material covered in the second semester. I thoroughly enjoyed it (until we got to Augustine, that is ;).

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete