Thursday, January 12, 2012

[quotes!!]

Sam: "What's this?" Me: "It's our Sprint bill." "Sprint bill?" Me: "Yeah.. Sprint beak." Sam: "Now imagine a beak sprinting..." *both die laughing*


Me: "Don't break my teapot!"
John: "Don't worry, I know how to handle a teapot."



Playing Doubt It:
Josh: "This totally goes against my morals... it's hilarious!"



Me: Did you feed the dog, Micah?"
Micah: "Yep, tonight and tomorning!" 



Sam: "Pimples UFTW!!!"
Me: "UFTW??"

"UN for the world." 
"....you mean, un for the *win*?"
"...oh. yeah." 


"You already told me that."
-Josh



Sam: "Cows are so stupid..." Me: "Yeah.." Sam, to the cow right next to us: "HA you didn't even know I said that about you, hahahaha." 


Sam: "John, get that done as fast as possible, please."
Me: "AFAP?"


And a special section for Mr C quotes. :D


"I don't know if I'm stepping on your toes by talking this way...but I don't really care."

"There are two Holy Lands..because the Holy Land is were Jesus lived, right? So Egypt is one too!"

"He had a few good qualities, if you overlook his murderous, terrible, baby killing instincts."

Speaking of how idiotic people in power are, over and over again throughout history: "Oh, I can get away with it this time!"
*die* "I can get away with this.." *die* "Oh, I can get away with that!" *die*

"Lets see how that works out for ya, Archelaus... Oh, you got banished? Sorry, dude."

"Do you swear to obey our rules?" "Yes, what are your rules?" "Don't take oaths."

"They were very strict...keep the Sabbath...stay celibate....don't take oaths...give up your new running shoes..."

And of course, "We ain't no stinkin' gnostics, Ladies and Ginnimen!!!!" 





Satisfied, Bre? :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment