Thursday, January 12, 2012

[horseback riding+snow+earl grey]

A cute little guy I drew on my hand the other day....

Yep, Josh came riding again! I rode Ginger and we had no trouble this time :)


It's incredibly hard to take pictures on horseback, haha. No, Ginger really isn't that fat.




Halfway through the ride, we climbed a tree!! I didn't climb very high, cause the horses were getting restless and I wanted to keep an eye on them, but Sam and Josh climbed quite high!






This reminds me of Winnie the Pooh, haha, the one where Tigger and Roo climb a tree.
I told them to make the "Columbus pose" haha.




Riding back.. I love the evening light.




This morning I woke up and it was snowing!! I've always wanted to take a snow*ing* picture, so I rushed out without any breakfast/makeup and took pictures for a while. I had no gloves on and my hands got sooo cold, haha.
As I was walking back to the house, grandma called out to me, "You have an audience!!" Apparently they had been watching me quite intently for a while :)

I love Earl Grey tea. This wonderful organic brand has a very distinct difference, while still being Earl Grey. I find it a very nice change every once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love the one of your lens cap. I do that allll the time, set it down and then can't remember where it is. Heh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks London!! Haha, I usually keep pretty good tabs on my lens cap, but it fell off of the camera this time, and Josh spotted it for me. I just took a picture before picking it up ;)

    ReplyDelete