Sunday, March 6, 2011

[one sixty nine]

[one sixty nine]
2.6.11
 Had fun taking this shot... Elsa, you're cute but you have terrible breath!! Haha. Getting increasingly excited to see my new cousin in Korea.. just a few more weeks.. just a few more weeks. "Patience, grasshoppah!" A good friend from Indiana called me tonight and we talked for an hour! It was totally unexpected and *such* a good surprise! I told her we were thinking of going to the Creation Museum this summer, and she said, "That's only an hour and a half from where I live! Ok.. Ok. If you don't let me know when you guys are planning on coming, I will personally come to KS and ductape you to a wall, and make you recite half of the Illiad and the Odyssey! So if you don't let me know, just start memorizing them!" Haha I love you and like you Lisa!!

Book completed: Xenophon: The Persian Expedition. I can't even begin to say how much I enjoyed Xenophon! At first I thought he might be stretching the truth to favor him a little, but in the end I saw him as a "stand up guy." He was an amazing leader, orator, and soldier. He looked out for the common soldier, even above his own interests! It was definitely the most interesting Greek History we've read this year. So, even though I'm sad to leave him behind, I am excited because... *drum roll* we're starting in Philosophy next week!! I have absolutely NO idea what it will be like, but am soooper excited! And we only have six weeks of school left? *swoon* I will enjoy the free time but will miss my greekies :( and even more, I will miss my classmates and school mates. 
Excitedly,
Shainabo

Listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment