Thursday, March 17, 2011

[one eighty]

[one eighty]
3.17.11
<3 converse :)
 Ahh.. today was a beautiful day. Let's see. Yesterday I finished my paper, even though I had to stay up late, so that's off my chest, and then today I finished the assignment (earliest in the week I've ever had it done.. but that's because we have a tiny assignment) and THEN I went and took pictures. and it was glorious. i had fun. and I got lots of good pictures. Yaaayy. I even got a picture of my converse!! =D I love my converse. I really do. Oh, and before that I took Levi on a walk.. pictures below.. of course :) Yes. I had fun. Then this evening we all went to the farm and worked in the garden for the first time this year! The feel of freshly tilled dirt between my toes was.. long overdue. For a long time I sat on the big round bale with Levi, with grandma's sweatshirt on and him zipped up inside it. Then Ziva (the Great Pyrenees.. she's BIG) jumped up on the bale with us and started licking Levi in the face.. he put his whole head into the sweat shirt and said "Zip up! Zip up!" haha so I zipped it the rest of the way up, and then he told Ziva to jump down! So yeah.. that's about the extent of my day :)

Cheerfully,
Shaina
Do you like my smiley face? Do ya?

This one was my 365 for a while..but then I changed it to the other one.

So sweet.

Chicklet teeth :)

Watch out for Weider!!

No comments:

Post a Comment