Wednesday, March 9, 2011

[one seventy two]

[one seventy two]
3.9.11
We just finished watching "Hoodwinked" with dad and the kids... haha that's a good movie :) It was dad's first time to see it, Sam and I watched it for the first time on our way to the Grand Canyon with Alyssa and Bre, Oct. of 2009. Wow.. brings back memories! Also after dinner we talked about a lot of stuff from Revelation... amazing. 
hungrily,
Shainabooooo
This was going to be my three sixty five, but a flickr friend suggested the
idea of the above photo.. I think I'll be revisiting that idea!
Got this of them this morning... so cute!
I urge you therefore brethren, but the mercies of
God, to present yourselves a living and holy
sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual
service of worship.
Romans 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment