Thursday, March 10, 2011

[micah's big day]

[one seventy three]
3.10.11
Soo, today I did a photoshoot with Sylvia.. and we got some pretty good ones! We got a lot of her squinting and grimacing too... ;) Anyway, I had fun. This weekend Karie and Iris are coming out!! Sooo excited about that! They took a cake decorating class last summer, so they're going to teach us some stuff that they learned. Sounds like fun!
Also, today is Micah's 7'th birthday! So proud of him, growing up all big and stuff.. :) Since I don't have a photo of him on my hardrive and I'm too lazy to go get my flash drive, I'll just post a link to a picture of him. This was last October. Welp, gotta go!
Catherine, praying safe journey for you and yours!
Shaina

4 comments:

  1. Oh and did I forget to mention two tea related things that makes me very happy? 1) I have learned to enjoy *some* teas with milk, and 2) the brand spanking new "Imperial White Peach" tea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shaina. Your prayers are appreciated! I hope to meet you soon!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaina, beautiful pictures!
    And Catherine praying for you too, see you in class.
    ~Amy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amy!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete