Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's so nice to have someone who "supports"
my photography efforts. *rolls eyes*
[one seventy nine]
3.16.11
 Today was a great day :)  Mom and I went to Manhattan to grocery shop. We went to Hu Hot for lunch, digested our food at The Dusty Bookshelf, and topped it off with Coldstone Creamery. Mom then did the grocery shopping, and I stayed in the car and did some street photography, for the first time! I also read some in Plato.. but I kept a wary eye out for anyone to photograph! It was fun, although looking through the pictures later, I saw that several people spotted me!
Then we went to the mall so I could look for a purse. I couldn't find one, so to celebrate my failure, I introduced mom to bubbly tea. She kicked and screamed (figuratively) about the tea until I made her taste it, and then she wished she had gotten one for herself :) But I shared. Now Levi's sitting in my lap playing with his blue truck and a lego :)

Happily, (except for that paper due friday)
Shaina
Some runners practicing...

Random guy texting :)

:) aww (:

One of the runners taking a well deserved rest!
I liked his shirt :)


Haha.. I'm pretty sure she's the
only person in KS who has any
sense of style.. Jk.. but only kind of!
While I was taking pictures today the state of most
people's attire was, to say the least, shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment