Tuesday, March 1, 2011

[one sixty five]

An outtake from the day of Sami levitating :)
 So.. Samantha and I watched the new Alice In Wonderland tonight. I really liked it, actually. I haven't seen any of the other productions of it, or read the book, but it was superb acting and I really enjoyed the story line. Of course Johnny Depp is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. *hehe* Anyway, I would recommend it highly, although I would caution if you have younger children, as there are some scary/gory parts.

Book finished: "When God Writes Your Love Story" by Eric and Leslie Ludy. ABOVE highly recommended. It's amazing. Very good for those who are older and still single, or for the younger generation to get a head start! Basically it's about giving God the pen for your love story. AND it uses illustrations from The Odyssey... which makes it ten times better. So it's a no brainer =) Off to bed.. it's been a long day :)

~Shaina
[one sixty five]
3.1.11



No comments:

Post a Comment