Saturday, March 5, 2011

[big blue peepers]

[one sixty eight]
3.5.11
 Hola! I was feeling uninspired today (again) and as we had remarked just this morning on Sylvia's beautiful big eyes, I decided to shoot them :) With a camera. Duh. I am really happy with the way this photo turned out. I am not too happy with the way my self portrait turned out, but (go figure) it has been by far the more popular of the two! *sigh* Ah well. Today has been a lazy day.. just what I needed. Sam and I did a little dancing with John =D That was fun. And I took a small nap. 

Sleepily,
Shaina
P.S. What did you vote in the poll? Excited to hear from you all!
Alright, the truth now.. which photo do YOU like better?
Don't forget to click on them! If you want, you
can right click on them, and choose "Open
in new tab" and you can keep the blog open.

2 comments:

  1. I love the last picture. The tall grass stuff is so cool! Sweet lighting and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marissa! Haha, Micah (the 7 yr old) saw this picture and said, "The grass out-talled you!" Yeah.. it did.

    ReplyDelete